Homemade Rasberry Ruffle Cheesecake
Deliciously indulgent cheesecake perfect
for any occasion
- 400g Digestive Biscuits
- 100g Butter
- 400g Cream Cheese
- 200g Crème Fraîche
- 150g Caster Sugar
- 600g Whipping Cream
- 4 leafs x gelatine
- 200g Raspberry Ruffle Bars (finely crushed in food processor)
- Crush biscuits until fine, melt butter and combine.
- Flatten into lose bottom cheesecake ring.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar together until soft and then add crème Fraîche.
- Heat in pan 100g cream until it reaches 37 degrees Celsius.
- Whip the other 500g of cream separately until stiff.
- Dissolve the gelatine in the heated cream.
- Fold whipped cream lightly into cheese mixture then add warmed cream and gelatine mix using a strainer.
- Fold lightly and add crushed raspberry ruffle bars.
- Pour this into prepared base and place in the fridge to set.
Thanks for reading Sweet Pea Restaurant